Doctoral training access terms:
Depending on the number of available places, the CEDOC 2TI announces on its website the start of the applications call in order proceed to the selection of candidates wishing to register for CEDOC 2TI to carry out doctoral research within a research team.
Access to doctoral training in Telecommunications and Information Technology (2TI) is open to holders of a Master's degree or a diploma of a state engineer or a diploma recognized as equivalent to the above-mentioned diplomas in fields compatible with the themes and areas of the doctoral training research, It must meet the prerequisites and admission criteria provided for the following sections:
Scientific and pedagogical requirements
Prerequisites depend on the research themes of the research laboratory. The prerequisites are set by a pedagogical team for each subject and area of research within the laboratory.
How to Apply:
1. On-line registration on the www.inpt.ac.ma website beginningfrom the start date of the call for applications;
2. Submission of applications to the INPT during the dates specified on the call for applications.
Admission to doctoral training in Telecommunications and Information Technology is subject to selection. The selection procedure is under the responsibility of the CEDOC-2TI Council.
Admission consists of two steps: a pre-selection on file through the examination of the application file and an interview with the selected candidates.
The examination of the application is based on the results of the university course. It shall take into account, among others, the following elements:
- The profile of the candidate;
- The results obtained during the university course;
- The candidate's experience in the research domain.
The announcement of applications for doctoral candidates is published every year (between September and October) on the INPT website (www.inpt.ac.ma). A deadline for filing applications is set by CEDOC-2TI. The application files are centralized and processed by the CEDOC-2TI.
Composition of the application:
Applications must include the following:
- Online registration validation receipt;
- Legalized copies of diplomas and certificates (including the baccalaureat);
- Legalized copies of transcripts obtained during the two years of the Master, Specialized Master and DESA or the three years of the engineering cycle (candidates who have directly entered the second year of the engineering cycle must file the transcripts of the last year of access to the engineering cycle);
- Certified copy of the CIN;
- Curriculum vitae;
- A large envelope (which may contain the application) with the name and address of the candidate as well as stamps that cover the weight of the entire file.
- A scale-up training will take place at the INPT. Nevertheless, students with a very low basic level will have to complete their training by their own means in order to reach the level required for the defense of their thesis.
- A copy of the report of the final project of the Master or the engineer diploma or any equivalent can be requested in order to complete the applicationprior to the date of the interviews.
Candidates selected on the basis of their files are invited to a scientific interview on the INPT website.
The interview takes into account the candidate's communication skills, motivation and knowledge in the chosen theme of the thesis subject. Particular attention will be given to the availability of the candidate to carry out the tasks related to the thesis.
Download the chart of the doctoral thesis of the CEDOC 2TI of the INPT