Established in 2012, the Center for the Doctoral Studies in Telecommunications and Information Technologies (CEDOC-2TI) is an integral part of INPT's development policy, its goal are as follows:
• Participate in the development of national research in the field of TIC
• Contribute to training future teacher-researchers in the Higher Education system
• Improve the quality of INPT training for engineers
• Contribute to the national strategy for innovation and R & D.
In order to ensure the success of the Center for Doctoral Studies in Telecommunications and Information Technologies, the INPT has mobilized the necessary human and material resources for its implementation:
• A research laboratory for the Telecommunications Systems: Networks and Services (TSNS)
• Seven research teams
• Partnerships with well-known institutions.