The INPT has been proceeding with a proactive and ambitious international policy for several years. Member of numerous exchange networks (CGE, RMEI, AUF, etc.), the institute has developed a wide range of partnerships and has made recruiting high-level foreign students one of its priorities.
Today we welcome international students from different nationalities. Their recruitment takes place at different levels as well as their integration which is facilitated upon their arrival.
These international students come to INPT as part of an exchange program for 1 or 2 semesters or as part of African executives’ training.
4% of the overall number of INPT students are foreign students, mainly from African countries (Guinea, Benin, Mali, Burkina Faso, Tunisia, etc.).
New international students of the institute benefit from several services and activities that help them integrate into the campus. Here is an overview:
• Reception of students at Casablanca Airport.
• Participation in integration days.
• Participation in the associative life of the campus.
• Free access to health center on campus.
• A library provided with books and multimedia resources.
• A coordinator for each Department, an International Relations Office and a Tuition Service, available to help international students.
• An ideal place to study, make new friends, play sports and enjoy the various cultural activities.
Exchange program for 1 or 2 semesters
The exchange programs allow students enrolled at a partner foreign university or school to continue their studies in 3rd year at the INPT for a maximum period of one year, according to the terms and conditions provided in the partnership agreement.
The courses taught at the INPT are recognized by their home university and are indispensable for their graduation.
All the programs provided at INPT are accessible to students in exchange programs. You need to make sure a bilateral agreement is signed with your university / school.
The regular study session takes place in Autumn (From September to January) and the winter session starts from February to June.
Students participating in an exchange program must:
• Have completed the equivalent of 4 full-time semesters at their home university / school ;
• Stay enrolled in the study program at the university / school of origin during their stay at the INPT ;
• Master French and have a good level in English ;
• Have a good academic record ;
• Meet with the International Relations Department which is responsible for student exchanges at the university / school of origin in order to send us the application.