The CEDOC 2TI Structure :
The CEDOC 2TI of the INPT is governed by the following entities:
- A council which sits at least twice a year in order to ratify important decisions about the good management of CEDOC;
- Two commissions: The thesis commission and the complementary training commission.
1. Members of CEDOC 2 TI Council:
The CEDOC 2 TI Councilis organized as follows:
1.1. Members of the establishment:
- The INPT director;
- The Deputy Director of Research &CEDOC director;
- The Heads of Departments;
- The Heads of research teams.
1.2 External members:
- The Director of the National Center for Scientific and Technical Research (CNRST);
- AbdeljaouadBenhaddou (Lydec - Casablanca) :Doctor in applied computer science, Director of Information Systems at Lydec.
1.3. PhD Students:
- Two representatives of CEDOC 2TI doctoral students
The main missions of the board are summed up as follows:
- The selection of doctoral students;
- Scientific and educational supervision of doctoral students;
- The distribution of resources allocated to the center;
- The submission of scholarships to candidates;
- The supervision of students and their professional insertion;
- Monitoring the different activities of the center.
2. Council Commission ofCEDOC :
a. Thesis commission:
Comprised of the Director of the center who is its President, the Heads of the research teams and the Heads of Departments; its main missions are:
- Selection of doctoral candidates;
- Study of the annual reports of doctoral students for their re-enrollment;
- The choice of rapporteurs to survey thesis dissertations;
- Permit of thesis defense;
- The designation of scientific experts for the validation of a research work inducing discussion.
b. The complementary training commission:
The complementary training commission ensures the following missions:
- Organization and monitoring of complementary training;
- Monitoring of partnership with the socio-economic sector;
- Validation of complementary training.
3. Research teams & laboratory