The INPT training program requires students to integrate partner companies. With this said, engineering students are required to:
The worker internship (4 to 8 weeks) in the first year, aims to:
- Understand the overall functioning of a company and its environment;
The technical internship (4 to 8 weeks) in the second year, aims to:
- Put into practice the knowledge acquired during the INE cycle curriculum;
- Acquire skills to respond to a technical problematic which must be carried out under the supervision of a tutor;
The end-of-studies project (4 months) in the 3rd year, aims to:
- Capitalize the knowledge acquired during the engineering cycle;
- Write a thesis, present it and clearly explain achieved results in front of a jury.
The INPT laureates are often recruited by partner companies who have had various career opportunities since the end-of-studies project.Note that the majority of job offers were from IT service companies, manufacturers, telecom operators, banks and many others.
The internship management and end-of-studies projects' supervision is done under the Internships and Business Relations Direction.
Assistant Director of Internships and Business Relations
Direct : 05 38 00 27 60
Fax : 05 37 77 30 44
Phone : 06 61 40 15 15
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org