Training and teaching facilities
The property offers teaching materials in perfect harmony with technological development :
• Language laboratory,
• Calculation Center,
• Computer rooms with WIFI Internet connection,
• A library of 800 m2 with a reading room,
• Konosys information system,
• Automatism Laboratory,
• Digital Transmission Laboratory,
• Energy Laboratory and Imaging Laboratory,
• Antenna and Microwave Laboratory,
• Signal Processing Laboratory,
• Fiber optics laboratory
• A videoconferencing room
• A Continuing Training Center (07 fully equipped rooms: computer, video projector, wifi ...)
Doctoral Studies Center (CEDOC 2TI)
The CEDOC 2TI is a center regrouping a STRS research laboratory, arranged in offices for about 60 doctoral students, registered with the CEDOC and belonging to seven research teams.
This center also has a large seminar room for the additional training of doctoral students, as well as meeting room in order to allow them to meet with their supervisors.
The Documentation Center is a place of information, reception, exchange and communication, with about 800 m² of premises divided into three areas:
• A reading room;
• A space reserved for the fund, books and multimedia;
• A space for periodic funds, reports, End of year projects and other publications.
Missions and objectives:
The Documentation Center (DC) is responsible for selecting, processing, organizing and disseminating all the documentation acquired through purchases, donations or exchanges
• The campus provides students with a residence composed of 3 pavilions, with a capacity of 148, 32 and 125 rooms, successively. Priority housing within the residence is given to student engineers’ that reside outside of Rabat.
Sports infrastructure and related services
• A sports hall, two multi-sport courts, a football pitch and a sports office that manages all sports activities with the sports club.
• An Infirmary, a Restaurant serving up to 1200 meals per day, a Cafeteria, a Student Hostel and a Student Desk